Council for the Registration of Schools Teaching Dyslexic Pupils


CReSTeD does not have a remit to deal with school / teaching centre complaints or offer advice regarding complaints. Please contact the school directly.

Depending on your concern, the usual route for a complaint would be:

1. The Head Teacher: any issues concerning the general running of the school would need to be addressed to the Head in the first instance.

2. The School Complaints Policy: all schools will have a policy governing their handling of parental complaints. This will be available on request from the school, if it has not already been given to you.

3. The Governing Body: if you feel a complaint to a Head has not been answered satisfactorily, you could consider an appeal to the board of governors/proprietor/owners in writing.

You may also wish to consult GOV.UK or the Independent Schools Inspectorate’s guidance on what to do if you have concerns about a school.